For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cutting disc Speed for stainless steel
Very good cutting performance with a long service life
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Cutting ability (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Handling/user-friendliness (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Cut quality (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Max. circumferential speed: 80 m/s
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Very fast cutting times
- Extremely thin for precise, almost burr- and chatter-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very easy to use and ensures user- and machine-friendly working
- Very good breakage resistance
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
- For further information, please refer to the package insert
- Suitable for KWU Class II (e.g. pipeline and reactor construction)
- Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413 and the OSA (the Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives)
- Suitable for steel and especially for stainless steel
- Particularly effective at cutting thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets, bodywork panels etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!