For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Adhesive tape 4965
Temperature-resistant, double-sided adhesive tape
- Backing material: PET film
- Adhesive base: Modified acrylate
- Colour: Transparent
- Length of roll: 50 m
- Thickness: 205 µm
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 200 °C
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 24 Month / cool, dry and frost-free storage area
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Adhesive tape 4965 is a double-sided, adhesive, transparent polyester adhesive tape with acrylate adhesive and covered by a red film
- It is set apart by good adhesive properties on various plastics such as ABS and even EPDM, since it is highly resistant to softeners
This information is intended to advise you, to the best of our knowledge, based on our tests and experience. However, due to the large number of applications and the storage and handling conditions that lie outside the scope of our influence, we assume no liability for the application results in individual cases. This also applies to the use of the non-binding technical and commercial customer services provided by us. We always recommend that you conduct your own tests. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and to further develop our products.
- For assembling ABS parts in the motor-vehicle industry
- Self-adhesive fitting of rubber and EPDM profiles
- For bonding trim elements in furniture and window construction
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!