Water-based, viscous and non-hygroscopic fire protection filler with an ablative effect.
The fire protection filler is a solvent and halogen-free synthetic emulsion containing flame-retardant pigments. The fire protection filler is classified as low-emission and contains no borates, plasticisers, formaldehyde or alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEOs).
- Solvent-free, no VOC emissions
- Can be mechanically stressed
- Water permeability according to DIN 1048
- Oil and petrol resistant
- Weatherproof and UV-resistant in accordance with DIN 53 384
- Resistant to ageing
- Flexible after drying, even with thick layers
Stir well before use. Clean the edges of the opening. Dilution with max. 3% water possible.
Carefully re-seal opened containers after use.
For use in mineral board seal systems EI 60 and EI 90/EI 120. The mixed penetration systems for sealing electrical cables and combustible/non-combustible pipes.
- Simple to apply with a trowel
- Application quantity: 1.35 mm wet = 1 mm dry = 1.82 kg/m2
- Dilution with max. 3% water possible
- Dust dry after approx. 3 hours at 20°C
- Thoroughly dry after approx. 24 hours at 20°C
In the mixed penetration system, only the cut edges of the mineral fibreboard need be coated all around. The cables within the partition do not need to be coated.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!