For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High-quality die-cast zinc
- Positive locking attachment
- Rapid assembly, no setting tool or predrilling required, with cordless screwdriver and suitable bit for the relevant screw.
- Small space requirement behind the plate (only 15 mm)
- The component can be attached with wood or particle board screws.
- The plasterboard plug and the screw can be inserted with the same bit
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- To attach the component, use the ASSY®-D 4.5 mm-diameter plug screw or a wood/particle board screw without drill tip, counter thread or ring thread.
- Use in damp areas in combination with a stainless steel screw
- Type Z/L recommended for use on double panelling
- For attaching light items to gypsum plasterboard, gypsum fibreboard and lightweight panels, ideal in combination with the ASSY®-D 4.5 mm-diameter plug screw.
- Can be used with every 1/4-inch drive bit
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!