For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Insulation anchor W-ID
For fastening light loads in pressure-resistant insulating materials (e.g. façade with ETICS)
- Colour: White
- Hole diameter in component (d Bau): 5 mm
- Material: PE - Polyethylene
- Type description: W-ID
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Avoids the need for complicated, spaced installation for lightweight fittings
- Fast, cost-effective attachment
- No thermal bridges created
- Resistant to rotting, weathering and ageing (high-quality PE)
- For use with a cordless screwdriver; can also be installed manually
- Suitable for cotter-pin installation
- Attachment via positive locking
- With W-ID 95, the screw diameter can be reduced to 4–5 with a size 8 nylon anchor
- For mounting, we recommend the ASSY-D plug screw
- For attaching components in conjunction with wood, particle-board and metric screws (e.g. ASSY-D)
- Can be used outdoors or in wet rooms in conjunction with a stainless steel screw
- Attaching building signs, lighting, alarm systems etc. and in construction of refrigeration/air-conditioning systems, insulation, prefabricated buildings, façades, electrical installations etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!