For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Neutral silicone Perfect
Low-emission, highly adhesive and versatile sealant for expansion joints in indoor and outdoor areas. Specially designed for window glazing and sanitary applications
- Chemical basis: Neutral crosslinked silicones, oxime-based
- Fungicidal properties: Yes
- Min. skin-formation time: 10 min
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Continuous motion absorption: 25 %
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Full curing speed/conditions: 2 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Shelf life from production: 18 Month
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to 180 °C
- Coating compatibility: Yes
- Shore A hardness: 28
- Min. breaking elongation: 450 %
- Breaking elongation conditions: for 2-mm film
- Building material class: B2 - Normally inflammable
- DIN: 18545-2
- Water-vapour diffusion resistance factor value µ: 749
- Sustainability: Low-pollution
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- The silicone sealant is MEKO-free and is therefore classified as low-emission and environmentally friendly and has been awarded the EMICODE EC1 Plus label
- Meets the requirements for window glazing in accordance with DIN 18545, Part 2, Sealant Group E
- Excellent adhesion to wood, metals and many plastics
- Excellent compatibility with most commercially available paint and glazing coatings
- Building material class B2 according to DIN 4102
- Does not have a tacky surface
- High degree of abrasion resistance and good smoothing properties
- Permanently elastic
- Short pulled thread
Neutral silicone Perfect is not suitable for adhesive bonding or filling hollow spaces. Complies with building material class DIN 4102. Due to the large number of existing paint and glazing formulas, especially on alkyd resin paints, oil-based coatings and powder-coated aluminium, it is necessary to perform your own tests. Remove excess smoothing agent on the glass and frame. Otherwise there is the risk of streaking. Risk of yellowing on contact with white alkyd resin paints cannot be excluded. The transparent colour is adjusted to be milky/cloudy. When hardening, neutral silicone Perfect gives off an odour typical of silicone. This odour can no longer be smelled once the hardening process is complete. Colour adjustment: matt. Silicone surfaces should not be cleaned with non-abrasive cleaning agents and non-etching cleaners.
Silicone has a tendency to discolour in dark areas where there is no UV exposure. Avoid contact with VKP tape. After skin formation, do not spray any liquid (e.g. sealant smoothing agent or water) onto the joint as spots may form.
If smoothing agent/water is used, it may only be used before the time to form the skin and must be removed completely with a smoothing tool after application. Excess amounts next to the joint must also be removed immediately. Otherwise, there is a risk of staining.
For materials and materials that come into contact with the sealant even after processing, the user must clarify whether their ingredients or evaporation may not cause impairment or change (e.g., discolouration) the sealant joint. To determine the precise colour, use sample card art. no. 5995000400
Meets the requirements of DIN EN 15651 Parts 1/2/3 Sealants for façade elements/glazing/sanitary joints
- Fire behaviour: Class E
- Stability under load: < 3 mm
- Volume loss: < 10%
- Adhesion/expansion under pre-stress after being immersed in water: Passed
- Adhesion/expansion on exposure to heat, water and artificial light: Passed
- Elastic recovery: ≥ 70%
- Tensile stress value for tensile behaviour: < 0.4 MPa
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- For window glazing and sealing connection joints in wooden, plastic and aluminium windows.
- Sealing expansion joints for indoor and outdoor use, such as door, wall, floor, ceiling and window ceiling joints and gutters.
- Creating a seal between frame and safety glass. When doing so, it should be ensured that there can be no direct contact between the sealant and the laminated safety glass film.
- Without primer: Wood (varnished, painted — refer to instructions), glass, aluminium (plain, painted, glazed), all types of metal (except lead and copper), enamel, tiles, plastic-coated panels, hard PVC
- With primer: Concrete, aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, clinker, brick, gypsum, plaster
Please observe the "General Notes on Application for Sealants" and "Construction Material Compatibility of Würth Sealants" overview sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!