For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
High-quality acrylic sealant for window sealing inside and other internal and external expansion joints
- Fungicidal properties: No
- Colour: White
- Chemical basis: Acrylic resin dispersion
- Density: 1.5 g/cm³
- Continuous motion absorption: 20 %
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Full curing speed: 1 mm/d
- Fully hardening/curing conditions: 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Min. skin-formation time: 10 min
- Breaking elongation conditions: for 2-mm film
- Conditions for skin-formation time: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Shore A hardness: 10
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -20 to 80 °C
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Recoatable/Can be painted over: Yes
- Water-vapour diffusion resistance factor value µ: 24000
- Surface pre-treatment required: On absorbent or porous surfaces
- Ratio of ingredients: Mixing ratio of painters acrylic to water = 1:5 to 1:10
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Coating compatibility: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at min. -15°C, slow defrosting time
- Sustainability: Low-pollution
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
The sealant can be coated/plastered, excellent adhesion to most common paints and brushes
Due to the wide variety of paint and lacquer formulas available, we recommend that you always carry out preliminary testing in order to rule out any interactions. Caution: Sealant joints that have been fully painted over tend to crack when movement occurs in the joint, as the applied paint is generally less elastic than the sealant.
- Highly elastic
- Broad adhesive range on a range of standard construction surfaces
- Building material class B2 according to DIN 4102
- Resistant to ageing, weathering and UV
The setting speed depends on the processing temperature, the weather conditions, the depth and width of the joint, and the substrate moisture. Drying mostly occurs from the surface into the depth of the joint, and is slower with increasing joint depth. The speed is greatly delayed in cold, damp weather. In warmer weather, in which the relative humidity can reach 100%, no skin formation or hardening occurs. This is because in acrylates, a concentration gradient must be specified as a prerequisite. Standing water should be prevented in the acrylic joint as this can lead to erosion. For vertical joints, please observe the run-off behaviour of the sealant. For vertical joints, please observe the run-off behaviour of the sealant.
Do not use on corrosion-sensitive substrates.
The 600 ml bags are packed with 6 bag tips, art. no. 0891601001.
Tested in accordance with EN 15651 Part 1
- Fire behaviour: Class E
- Stability under load: ≤ 3 mm
- Volume loss: ≤ 25%
- Tensile behaviour after immersion in water (at 23°C), ductile: ≥ 100%
- Durability: Passed
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Expansion joints indoors and outdoors
- In the window sealing system: Painter's acrylic inner seal and stone and façade-tight outer seal
- Not suitable for application in building construction joints in accordance with DIN 18540
With primer: Clinker, brick, wood, concrete, aerated concrete, gypsum, gypsum plasterboard, plaster, sand-lime brick.
Please observe the "General Notes on Application for Sealants" overview sheet.
The substrate must be intact, clean, dry and free from grease, rust and water. Do not use on glass, enamel or ceramic, and do not use in heavy rain.
Note the joint dimensions, see technical data sheet.
Prime the joints with PE back-fill material. On absorbent or porous substrates, (e.g. concrete), priming (acrylic filler and water in a ratio of 1:3 to 1:5) improves adhesion.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!