The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Screwless connection terminal WAGO COMPACT
Small and easy-to-use for all types of conductor
- Min./max. wire cross section: 0.14-4 mm²
- Nominal current: 32 A
- Min./max. wire-stripping length: 11-11 mm
- Nominal voltage: 450 V/AC
- Max. ambient temperature: 85 °C
- Flammability: V2
- Flammability/conditions: V2 / tested in accordance with UL94
- Colour: Transparent
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Rated voltage 450 V
- Rated surge voltage 4 kV
- 2 test openings: 1 in the direction of the wire connection and 1 on the opposite side
- Transparent housing for monitoring plug contacts
- Easy-to-use activation lever
- Never work on live parts
- Use for the intended purpose only
- Follow all applicable guidelines
- Observe the technical data of the product
- Do not use product if damaged
- Adhere to the appropriate wire stripping length
- Use original accessories
- Insert the wire until it meets a stop
Suitable for all types of conductors (single, multi and fine-wire). Lamps, blinds, awnings, door and gate controllers, intercom systems, pumps, vehicle electrical systems etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!