Sealing tape, VKP Dreifix
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 60,000 products
Complete sealing and insulation in a single step
- Extreme time saving during assembly
- Very simple application
- Significantly reduced storage, replaces three conventional products
Complies with the requirements of RAL assembly, ÖNORM B5320 and state-of-the-art
- Outside resistant to driving rain and vapour diffusive
- Middle area ensures heat insulation and noise protection
- Inside airtight and vapour-retarding — “inside tighter than outside”
Can be installed in any weather
- The product provides an integral seal in almost any weather
- Fast assembly thanks to single-sided self adhesive
Tested sealing properties to over 600 Pa in accordance with DIN 18542 BG1 + BGR
- In the compressed state, permanently weather-resistant and UV-resistant
- Proof provided by general construction inspection certificates
Solvent-free and awarded EMICODE EC1Plus
Safe for humans and the environment
Any unevenness in the substrate is reliably equalised in the specified joint area.
In the lower joint region, we recommend VKP® Trio SF, art. no. 0875 36 …
For paint and sealing work, carry out adequate tests. No interactions with commercially available grout.
Roughly clean the surfaces of soiling. Cut off approx. 2 cm from the beginning and end of the tape. Take the additional length of approx. 2 cm/m into account when cutting the tape to length.
2. Installation on window:
Remove the protective film from the self-adhesive strip and adhere the tape to the window profile. Make sure the positioning is correct internally and externally
(white label on the inside).
3. Appearance in the corner area:
The tape will meet bluntly in the corners; compress in longitudinal direction. Leaks must be avoided. Any leaks must be sealed with ECO joint paste, art. no. 0892 700 ….
VKP® Dreifix is impregnated on the inside. In the joint, the single-sided waterproofing guarantees that the vapour diffusion gradient from inside to outside required by the RAL-Gütegemeinschaft für Fenster und Haustüren (RAL Quality Association for Windows and Doors) and ÖNORM B5320 is achieved.
Length of roll
Min. resistance against driving rain (pressure)/conditions
600 Pa / in accordance with DIN EN 1027
Building material class/conditions
B1 - Of low flammability / in accordance with DIN 4102
Min./max. temperature resistance
-30 to 80 °C
Shelf life from production
Conditions to maintain shelf life from production
at 10°C to 20°C