For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Less over-turning of the screw in some wood materials
- Faster screw fitting than with single-start thread; time savings of up to 20%
- The special plastic non-friction coating also minimises the screw-in torque
- Sharp tip with additional milling ribs
- Accurate and safe contact, including for wood laminate panels
- Minimal splitting forces thanks to the additional milling ribs, especially when screwing in at edges
Milled pocket head
- For clean sinking into wood
- Suitable for wood and metal fittings
- The end mill, or friction part, releases the shaft, thereby reducing the screw-in torque, and ensures a faster and more energy-efficient screw fit
- End mill from diameter 5 mm/L ≥ 70 mm
- Protects the screw-in tools and extends the battery life
- No wobbling, optimum centring and longer service life
- From 3.5 mm to 5 mm diameter, only one bit (TX 20) required
- Zinc-plated, blue passivated
- Higher layer thickness from diameter 4 x20 mm, min. 8 μm (A3K)
- Chrome-VI free
- New red-white-red Orsy shelf-compatible packaging
- For easier removal of screws, can be opened from front and side
Proof of performance
- Construction product with CE marking
- Static values according to EN 14592 with declaration of performance
- Verified quality, statically calculable
- W marking on the screw head for easier identification
Screws are not suitable for applications directly exposed to the elements or applications in damp rooms or in an atmosphere containing chlorine gas. If used in plastic anchors, this may cause a reduction in the load-bearing capacity.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!